Make a difference in a child’s life and help them to be the Superhero they were born to be! Get involved because you can help a vulnerable child!

Become a Child Advocate

Attorneys are needed to give kids a voice in and out of the courtrooms.

Volunteer for MCAP

To become an MCAP child advocate, you will need to

  • Be a licensed attorney in good standing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
  • Attend a CLE (continuing legal education in Montgomery County or Philadelphia County) class certified in child advocacy;
  • Complete an application to be an MCAP attorney;
  • Complete an authorization form for a background check;
  • Complete the state required background/clearances/trainings as required by law. PA Child Protective Services Law as amended.

Become a Valuable Supporter

Everyone is needed to help kids heal from suffering from child abuse and neglect. It takes a village to support vulnerable kids. Please help.

Safe Room

  • Volunteer at MCAP. We always need volunteers to help with events, attend events, contribute in any way to our events;
  • Host an event. Have an idea about an innovative way to raise awareness about child abuse and get others involved, let us know as we welcome your involvement;
  • Spread the word! We all need to talk about child abuse for education purposes which naturally leads to prevention;
  • Donate. Your generous donations to MCAP go directly to general operation, unless you restrict it to a specific service.

Contact Us Today

Stay connected! Sign up to find out about MCAP's latest news and upcoming events.

Sign Up