Make a difference in a child’s life and help them to be the Superhero they were born to be! Get involved because you can help a vulnerable child!
Become a Child Advocate
Attorneys are needed to give kids a voice in and out of the courtrooms.
To become an MCAP child advocate, you will need to
- Be a licensed attorney in good standing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania;
- Attend a CLE (continuing legal education in Montgomery County or Philadelphia County) class certified in child advocacy;
- Complete an application to be an MCAP attorney;
- Complete an authorization form for a background check;
- Complete the state required background/clearances/trainings as required by law. PA Child Protective Services Law as amended.
Become a Valuable Supporter
Everyone is needed to help kids heal from suffering from child abuse and neglect. It takes a village to support vulnerable kids. Please help.
- Volunteer at MCAP. We always need volunteers to help with events, attend events, contribute in any way to our events;
- Host an event. Have an idea about an innovative way to raise awareness about child abuse and get others involved, let us know as we welcome your involvement;
- Spread the word! We all need to talk about child abuse for education purposes which naturally leads to prevention;
- Donate. Your generous donations to MCAP go directly to general operation, unless you restrict it to a specific service.
Contact Us Today