Make a difference in a childâ€™s life and help them to be the Superhero they were born to be!
Become an MCAP â€” volunteer attorney
Attorneys are needed to give kids a voice in and out of the courtrooms.
To become an MCAP child advocate, you will need to:
- Be a licensed attorney in good standing in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Attend a CLE (continuing legal education in Montgomery County or Philadelphia County) class certified in child advocacy.
- Complete an application to be an MCAP attorney.
- Complete an authorization form for background checks.
- Complete the state required background/clearances/trainings as required by the PA Child Protective Services Law.
Become a Valuable Supporter
- Donate. Your generous donation to MCAP supports our life-saving work.
- Spread the word! Share our mission and work with your friends, family, and coworkers via Facebook and Twitter or word-of-mouth.
- Volunteer at MCAP. We always need volunteers to help with events, mailings, and administrative tasks.
- Host an event. Let us know your ideas about new ways to raise awareness or money for MCAP.
Contact Us Today